Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,236
I
ike
Offline
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,236
The Labette vs. Pratt duel is tomorrow night at 7pm in Pratt.

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,236
I
ike
Offline
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,236
I hear the final result was Labette 39 - Pratt 3. Labette lost the last match of the night 197 in OT.

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 27
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 27
I think it was Tyler Downs winning in O/T - 3-1.

Pratt had one of their wrestlers injured badly tonight. It looked like it could of been a season ending injury. I wish him a speed recover.


Moderated by  RichardDSalyer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.036s Queries: 20 (0.029s) Memory: 3.1309 MB (Peak: 3.7137 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-03 07:13:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS