Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 543
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 543
Can someone go through and breakdown every weight and talent within? I don't recognize club names, so I wouldn't know who goes to what school to even look up KSHSAA honors.

Thanks!


Enlighten Me!
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 165
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 165
Sure I will do every bracket and send them to you on Monday.


Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.33 Page Time: 0.077s Queries: 18 (0.067s) Memory: 3.1248 MB (Peak: 3.7114 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 16:17:33 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS