Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#237636 11/11/15 09:21 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 987
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 987
Is the list of tournament updated???? It seems really small???

Last edited by BigPin22; 11/11/15 09:21 AM.

"Stats are for losers. Final scores are for winners." Bill Belicheck
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 78
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 78
I have two tournaments which will be posted today. Other than that everything I received is posted.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 367
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 367
BigPin22. Now that you mention it.... Looking back at last season I noticed "a lot" of the tournaments filled up really fast, well ahead of their deadlines. I don't know if its less tournaments, more kids, or both. Good question though.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.33 Page Time: 0.115s Queries: 20 (0.107s) Memory: 3.1312 MB (Peak: 3.7138 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 17:39:18 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS