Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
Sunday, December 27th

St. Joseph, Missouri

MIDWEST SHOWDOWN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS INFORMATION midwestshowdownwrestling.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Ila Grass
Ilagrass@sbcglobal.net
816-616-9898

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
Flier has been updated.

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
Deadline Extended!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Thank you!

Ila Grass
Ilagrass@sbcglobal.net
Midwestshowdownwrestling.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.037s Queries: 20 (0.030s) Memory: 3.1318 MB (Peak: 3.7137 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-03 05:57:02 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS