Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3153 03/04/04 05:29 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 11
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 11
Who will be at district at 14U 165?

#3154 03/04/04 05:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 49
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 49
which district

#3155 03/04/04 05:33 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 11
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 11
district 1

#3156 03/04/04 07:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 36
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 36
I think Brantly Thorton may be around this weight.


j
#3157 03/07/04 07:53 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
EJ Walter of STA will be very tough at District. He took second at the Classic yesterday. He also took second to Marvio Tischhauser last year at State in 12 & under 140. EJ's losses this year have only have at Liberty Nationals and yesterday his championship match at the Classic.


Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

#3158 03/07/04 07:55 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
Actually now that I think about it. EJ Walter may be in 160 and not 165. I am not sure about it.


Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

#3159 03/07/04 08:11 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 328
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 328
who did he lose to?

#3160 03/07/04 08:31 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,459
Sorry I don't remember but I will let you know later today hopefully. I think it might have been a 165 division yesterday though. I am thinking they only had 155 and 165 at the Classic in 14 & under yesterday.


Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

#3161 03/07/04 10:07 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 2
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 2
I think it was Hambleton from Parsons


Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 523 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 31 (0.026s) Memory: 3.1585 MB (Peak: 3.7114 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 23:51:38 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS