Wrestling Talk Forums supported
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by
USA Wrestling-Kansas
Register
Log In
Kansas Wrestling
Forums
General Discussion
High School
I got your upset of the year!
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Rhino
#
102902
02/23/07
09:05 PM
Joined:
Jan 2007
Posts: 190
H
Holliday Hays
Member
Holliday Hays
Member
H
Joined:
Jan 2007
Posts: 190
What about 4A 140 pound 36-0 AJ Stephens from Goodland losing to an 11 loss kid from Chanute in the opening round. What's up with that?
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on Twitter
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
I got your upset of the year!
Callahan'99
02/23/07
11:47 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
gene6262
02/24/07
01:33 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Rhino
02/24/07
02:01 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Holliday Hays
02/24/07
02:05 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Rhino
02/24/07
02:08 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
werd85
02/26/07
04:14 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
chewie
02/24/07
02:36 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
jordan.miller07
02/24/07
04:04 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Callahan'99
02/24/07
12:06 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
mom4
02/24/07
12:33 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
RichardDSalyer
02/24/07
01:02 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Afriendofachamp
02/24/07
06:09 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
wrasslinfan
02/25/07
06:34 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Chief Renegade
02/25/07
06:38 AM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
JayHawkster
02/25/07
03:21 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
wrasslinfan
02/25/07
05:58 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Aaron Sweazy
02/25/07
06:07 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
Wes Park
02/25/07
06:24 PM
Re: I got your upset of the year!
wrestle007
02/25/07
06:30 PM
Moderated by
Nate Naasz
,
RedStorm
Hop To
General Discussion ------
Kids Folkstyle
2025-2026 Bylaw Proposals Review
High School
College
Freestyle/Greco
Women
Other
Hall of Fame
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,253 guests, and 3 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
October
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin
,
Bjones2014
,
ColeO
,
JTapia
,
Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums
11
Topics
36,097
Posts
250,445
Members
12,312
Most Online
11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
Chief Renegade
10,524
usawks1
8,595
RichardDSalyer
8,443
smokeycabin
6,248
Aaron Sweazy
5,264
Default Style
UBBT77
UBBT80
Privacy Policy
·
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Kansas Wrestling
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:
PHP:
8.3.35
Page Time:
0.538s
Queries:
17 (0.530s)
Memory:
3.1802 MB (Peak: 3.7145 MB)
Data Comp:
Off
Server Time:
2026-10-06 18:54:06 UTC
Valid HTML 5
and
Valid CSS