Things are going real good in Nebraska. I am actually happy to red-shirt. The reason is it gave me a lot of time to grow, as a student, person, and wrestler. I am really excited for DII Nationals next weekend here in Keareny. Ready to see UNK bring it home.
For your question about Greco, whenever is really the answer. The FS/GR season is really short and you have to use every week you have. The sooner you start training the better off you will be in the end. Here in Nebraska we have a tourny tomorrow (Saturday, March 3rd) for freestyle. Greco is not big in NE at all.
As for me harpen on you, sorry. I guess it's fair to say I was a little "mean" back in the day. I was the same in HS. I felt in order for me to be better everyone else around me had to be the same.

Well hope that helps!