Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 8,443
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 8,443


Richard D. Salyer
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 244
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 244
thanks Richard, this bracket defaults to the Clearwater brackets on the front page.

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 18
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 18
I have tried to open the page, but it does not open, then takes me to Columbux School page, but no link to the Regional Wrestling Tournament.

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 471
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 471
I don't know what is wrong the link I have on the KWCA page is the link I received from Todd Napier

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 21
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 21
Richard,
I think the links to the Columbus regional should be : http://tech.usd493.com/cuhs/athletics/wrestling/rghome.htm for the home page and http://tech.usd493.com/cuhs/athletics/wrestling/rgbrk.htm for the brackets. Your links have /regionalhome.htm and /regionalbrk.htm

thanks...


winning isn't everything...but losing sucks!
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 471
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 471
Go to the KWCA page. I don't remember what the link is but it works.


Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.019s Queries: 26 (0.011s) Memory: 3.1465 MB (Peak: 3.7137 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 10:47:20 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS