Wrestling Talk Forums supported
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by
USA Wrestling-Kansas
Register
Log In
Kansas Wrestling
Forums
General Discussion
Kids Folkstyle
I've been thinking!
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: I've been thinking!
usawks1
#
124630
03/16/08
12:39 PM
Joined:
Feb 2008
Posts: 21
Winfield
J
jcassaboom
Member
jcassaboom
Member
J
Joined:
Feb 2008
Posts: 21
Winfield
I must say that a coach can make all of the difference in the world with burn out and loss of interest!!!! Thank you to the coaches that truley care and are there for the kids.
J Cassaboom
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on Twitter
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
I've been thinking!
usawks1
03/14/08
04:32 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
luellen
03/14/08
04:55 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
jafo14
03/14/08
11:52 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
army1
03/15/08
02:26 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
usawks1
03/15/08
05:11 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
Mike Furches
03/15/08
11:00 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
Chief Renegade
03/16/08
01:22 AM
Re: I've been thinking!
USAWMom
03/16/08
12:01 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
Dean Welsh
03/16/08
12:10 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
Beeson
03/16/08
12:24 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
jcassaboom
03/16/08
05:39 PM
Re: I've been thinking!
usawks1
09/23/08
02:53 PM
Moderated by
Joe Knecht
,
Kyle O. Roberts
,
P. Pitbull's Old Dog
Hop To
General Discussion ------
Kids Folkstyle
2025-2026 Bylaw Proposals Review
High School
College
Freestyle/Greco
Women
Other
Hall of Fame
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 753 guests, and 3 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
October
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin
,
Bjones2014
,
ColeO
,
JTapia
,
Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums
11
Topics
36,097
Posts
250,445
Members
12,312
Most Online
11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
Chief Renegade
10,524
usawks1
8,595
RichardDSalyer
8,443
smokeycabin
6,248
Aaron Sweazy
5,264
Default Style
UBBT77
UBBT80
Privacy Policy
·
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Kansas Wrestling
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:
PHP:
8.3.35
Page Time:
0.328s
Queries:
17 (0.320s)
Memory:
3.1648 MB (Peak: 3.7144 MB)
Data Comp:
Off
Server Time:
2026-10-07 07:58:35 UTC
Valid HTML 5
and
Valid CSS