Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14388 03/01/04 11:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
Just wondering who thinks they can stop Zak from winning another(I think his 3rd)state title?I know 49lbs is a tough bracket for most kids but Z-man will walk threw it like nothing.And just for you people that do not know.This is KANSAS not Missouri so no smart remarks about N. Teaney

#14389 03/02/04 07:52 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 987
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 987
Anyone can be beat


"Stats are for losers. Final scores are for winners." Bill Belicheck
#14390 03/02/04 09:36 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
Yes I am a friend of the Gentzler's and no I am not riding his coat tail.My son will probably be in the same bracket and I am just trying to find out who the toughest kids in this weight are.And yes I know anyone can get beat but who has the best chance.Has anyone from Kansas gave him a close match because I do not know.

#14391 03/02/04 09:38 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 87
I forgot to tell you I cant stand the CHIEFS.They suck and choke under pressure every time.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 523 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 21 (0.026s) Memory: 3.1388 MB (Peak: 3.7141 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 23:29:37 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS