Originally Posted By: N. Broeckelman
I do not know full results or individual results, but I do know that:

Pool A:
Manhattan beat Blue Valley
Manhattan beat Louisburg
Not sure about Blue Valley vs Louisburg

Pool B:
Blue Valley Northwest beat Topeka Washburn Rural
Blue Valley Northwest beat Lawrence Free State
Not sure about Topeka Washburn Rural Vs Lawrence Free State

Championship
Blue Valley Northwest beat Manhattan

I did not attend the tournament, but this is what I was told by one of my fellow assistant coaches. Can not remember the scores of the Manhattan duals, no idea on other pools scores. Not much help, but figured I would post what I knew.


Louisburg beat Blue Valley
Free State Beat Wasburn Rural

Louisburg was 3rd beating Free State 38-29 (I think)

Not sure who won the Washburn Rural/ Blue Valley Dual

Hood did beat Norris 5-2

I will try to get the full results tomorrow and post them.


Did you see that Eckenbacherswartzendruber?

Lawrence Elite Wrestling Club