Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18110 03/12/06 11:06 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Does anyone know what happened at Dodge with 8U 70lbs?
I heard there was a three way tie in the round robin. I was curious what the outcomes of the matches were as well as who ended up taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

#18111 03/14/06 05:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 180
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 180
I 'd like to know also.

#18112 03/14/06 10:32 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 79
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 79
There was a three way tie for first but after going back to tie breaker criteria,

1st Marco Perez
2nd Logan Baird
3rd Jarret Woofter
4th Calvin Shell

#18113 03/14/06 11:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
So do you know what the outcomes of the matches were? I knew that it had to come down to a tie breaker, but I am curious who won the different matches.

#18114 03/15/06 11:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 180
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 180
bump


Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 347 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.406s Queries: 22 (0.397s) Memory: 3.1421 MB (Peak: 3.7140 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 18:40:44 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS