Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
Sorry I just came back and saw all this. I didn't mean anything. Someone ask if anyone else was going for four and I just answered them. Sorry if that was misunderstood. I don't have any dog in some 5A vs. 3A deal. I was raised in a 3A school and coached at every level in every state tourney. I didn't mean any offense to any of them.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,762
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,762
Understood. I don't have the time or interest to have any 'beef' with any body.

Y'all play nice and take care!

;-)


D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 384
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 384
Congrats from the Grater's!!!

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 649
Member
Member
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 649
Congrats, Dylan!!!!! Great kid, great family! You will go far in wrestling and in life.

The Pursel's

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 333 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.375s Queries: 22 (0.366s) Memory: 3.1605 MB (Peak: 3.7142 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-01 09:15:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS