I would argue that Olathe North has very tough schedule.
Gardner
Council Bulffs, IA
JoCo
Allen, TX
Bobcat
Emporia Dual Tourney
Home Dual Tourney
Sunflower
Regionals
State
I am sure there are tougher out there, but ours is pretty good for a public school. Five two day weigh ins isn't bad. We are also looking to make it tougher as well.
In the spirit of FULL DISCLOSURE...There are not two sets of scheduling rules for public and private schools in Kansas. ALL KSHSAA member schools have the exact same restrictions. Garden City, Ark City, and Goddard travel too. SJA will see Mill Valley seven times this season, Goddard four times, and Olathe North four times. In fact, there is a KS school at every tournament SJA attends with the exception of the Cheesehead which is just 468 miles from Kansas, a much shorter trip for the Thunder than the top of the Rockies trip which was 620 miles. BVNW's trip to Rio Rancho, NM which is 793 miles...I believe this is the longest trip any KS HS wrestling team has ever made happen...BVNW is a PUBLIC school.