|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56 |
I want this thread to get over 1000 posts on it. I don't know why I just do. So, go ahead I guess.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 921
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 921 |
no we are trying to get numbers up on NRAOS so don't make a new thread.
You must be a magician cuz ur nuttin but a trick.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,078
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,078 |
Tyler are you a secret Steve trying to destroy our plan to over take the nraos. Actually I think they should retire them.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,890
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,890 |
I feel bad for you man, so I'm doing my part to help you get your wish. Here's a sympathy post.
Curtis Chenoweth
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,078
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,078 |
chenoweth that is funny in a sad kind of way but I am still laughing.
YOu missed out last night. We had a good time
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,890
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,890 |
What occured? (hey, we're gettin some posts on here now, we're on our way to gettin your 1000 posts.)
Curtis Chenoweth
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
753
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
| |
Most Online11,620 May 14th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|