I usually get contentious about the idea of censoring public forums ....... the fact is that we usually give more power and credibility to thoughts, ideas, statements and other forms of expression we ban or label as taboo ....... such extreme measures also lend the subject an aura of intrigue which stimulates the curiousity of most ...... I am always leery of accusations aimed at teachers and coaches and Coach Stovall is certainly a man of character who has earned the respect of our Kansas wrestling community ....... that said, we do have a policy statement for our forum which can and has been used to "moderate" forum content ....... I suggest everyone read it (it's only a paragraph for those who don't like lengthy reading selections) ....... basically it says that our purpose is to promote Kansas wrestling by exchanging thoughts, ideas, information, etc. and that the forum has only two rules ....... (1) remember the forum is also a family forum and (B) "no cheap shots" will be tolerated ...... the statement goes on to say that if you are going to make a statement critical of a person, group or idea, you have to stand behind that by giving your name and email address ...... fair enough ...... I wouldn't participate in a forum that did not allow criticism ....... if that were the case, we'd have to dump today's discussion of President Bush which, though provocative, causes members to think, ask questions, and articulate their opinions ....... all good things in my book ....... so the question for me is whether or not the author of the disputed post has fulfilled the requirements expressed in the forum policy statement to stand behind his criticism of Coach Stovall ...... or is it just a cheapshot ....... generally speaking, hitting someone who cannot hit back is considered a cheapshot ....... this certainly seems to be a matter that would be better resolved in a face-to-face sitdown between the parties involved ....... lastly, I participate on the forum because it is fun, informative and connects different parts of our wrestling community ....... and with all due respect to Mr. Salyer, I believe the body of USAWKS forum members decides what this forum is or is not ....... fact is, it serves a different purpose for different members, but a general purpose for us all ......