Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling Kansas KWCA
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas
USAW USA Wrestling Kansas
Profile for Member #8734
B
Offline
back in the day
Member
From Gardner
Join Date 12/15/08 07:51 AM
Last Seen 03/01/17 09:40 AM
Total Posts
0.12
Posts Per Day
About
OccupationLove Jesus - work at centurylink
HobbiesI enjoy my 5 kids. they are amazing. I like going to wrestling tournaments. A great sport. walking in the wood and hunting pheasant is a blast!
back in the day's Forum Signature
The older I get the better I was!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,332 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin, Bjones2014, ColeO, JTapia, Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums11
Topics36,097
Posts250,445
Members12,312
Most Online11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
usawks1 8,595
smokeycabin 6,248
Aaron Sweazy 5,264
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.33 Page Time: 0.071s Queries: 10 (0.038s) Memory: 3.0663 MB (Peak: 3.1951 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 01:37:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS