Wrestling Talk Forums supported
Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by
USA Wrestling-Kansas
Register
Log In
Kansas Wrestling
Forums
All Posts Made By HEADUP
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By HEADUP
Title
Forum
Post Time
Re: Intermat KS HS Wrestlers and College Choices
High School
04/15/17
03:12 PM
Re: 2016-17 All-Class Rankings!
High School
03/05/17
09:27 AM
Re: Derby Tournament
High School
01/08/17
05:01 PM
Re: Bias
High School
03/06/14
12:48 AM
Re: Kansas' most dominant prep wrestlers
High School
02/14/14
04:29 AM
Re: 4A Rankings
High School
02/14/14
04:13 AM
Re: 100 wins??????
High School
02/14/14
04:10 AM
Re: PARENTS DO NOT BELONG MATSIDE
High School
01/13/14
04:17 PM
Re: Splitting a team to compete in two tournamentst
High School
12/17/13
02:00 PM
Re: Regionals!
High School
12/09/13
03:00 PM
Re: open rooms
High School
01/08/13
12:32 PM
Re: open rooms
High School
01/08/13
12:30 PM
Re: Definition of novice
Kids Folkstyle
01/06/13
06:53 PM
Prayer request
Kids Folkstyle
09/21/12
10:32 AM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/05/12
03:36 PM
Re: Wrestling officials
Kids Folkstyle
04/05/12
03:33 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/05/12
02:22 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/05/12
02:16 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/02/12
03:09 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/02/12
03:01 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/02/12
12:37 AM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/01/12
12:01 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
04/01/12
10:43 AM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
03/30/12
02:55 PM
Re: Did I miss it???
Kids Folkstyle
03/30/12
11:36 AM
Page 1 of 45
1
2
3
…
44
45
Go To Page
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 333 guests, and 0 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
October
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Newest Members
Carl Laughlin
,
Bjones2014
,
ColeO
,
JTapia
,
Camden Schroeder
12,312 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums
11
Topics
36,097
Posts
250,445
Members
12,312
Most Online
11,620
May 14th, 2026
Top Posters
Chief Renegade
10,524
usawks1
8,595
RichardDSalyer
8,443
smokeycabin
6,248
Aaron Sweazy
5,264
Default Style
UBBT77
UBBT80
Privacy Policy
·
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Kansas Wrestling
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:
PHP:
8.3.33
Page Time:
0.026s
Queries:
10 (0.020s)
Memory:
2.9254 MB (Peak: 3.0560 MB)
Data Comp:
Off
Server Time:
2026-10-01 03:43:52 UTC
Valid HTML 5
and
Valid CSS